Entry-Level Laboratory Technician
Entry Level Technical Position
Situ Biosciences LLC is an ISO 17025 Accredited test laboratory providing laboratory services to industrial and consumer product manufacturers for the testing of microbial related products.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position Entry Level Laboratory Technician. Candidates will be working in a laboratory environment handling microorganisms, chemical materials, and associated laboratory equipment. As an entry level position, training will be provided for the preparation of materials, supplies, stock solutions and maintaining the laboratory working environment.
The current opportunity is for a part-time position, with opportunity for full time employment, and developing additional skills and responsibility for advancement.
Qualified applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in a biological related science.
Additional responsibilities will include;
- Principle Responsibility will be to support the laboratory operations and personnel
- Understand necessary analytical and safety data (pH, color, odor, density, and viscosity), Material Safety Data Sheets, including technical bulletins.
- Conduct work in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain glassware and dishes, stock solutions, sample preparation for testing, validation of equipment
- Mathematical, computer, and written proficiency.