Situ Biosciences is an independent product test laboratory that specializes in providing microbial product testing that supports biological based performance properties.
We are currently seeking candidates for an entry level marketing role. The position provides crucial support to management and helps facilitate marketing programs and initiatives.
- The applicant must be able to clearly and effectively write papers, articles, web pages, and presentations.
- Work on long term projects and manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience with media platforms; WordPress and Powerpoint experience is a benefit.
- Enthusiasm for science related technology.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, high professionalism and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Formulate content based on project outlines.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas: science technology, microbial products industry, or related technical setting.
- Qualified applicants should have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a biological related science (or related technical field) or associate’s degree and 2+ years of directly related experience.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Work with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Access software
- Effectively and appropriately maintain project files
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Assist in discovery and planning of technical and consumer conferences and trade shows
- Professional communication with customers
- Responsible for high level of confidentiality and using discretion when necessary
- Work on customer outreach initiatives, including e-blasts, web pages, and technical articles
- Prepare and modify documents including drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Effectively manage and organize time
- Work Cross-functionally with technical staff for projects
For interested applicants, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org