2022 Customer Feedback Results
Below are the Full Results of the Questions related to our Quality and Customer Experience
Question: “Situ Biosciences Provides Quality Results.”
- Strongly Agree (79%)
- Agree (14%)
- Unsure (7%)
- Disagree (0%)
- Strongly Disagree (0%)
Question: “What kind of expectations do you have when working with a lab? Were they met? If not, please explain. ”
- Reliable, accurate, timely test results. Expectations were met.
- Coming from the world of A2LA certified laboratories, I expect a detailed, impartial and accurate test and report. My criteria was met and exceeded. I found your companies integrity to be first class. Thank you.
- Multiple responses:
- Prompt response/follow-up
- Informative discussions
- Easily understood test report
- Reasonable turnaround time
- Yes, all expectations are consistently met by Situ Biosciences.
- We reached Situ Biosciences, to conduct an antimicrobial testing. We expected them to do the testing according to the appropriate standard and provide us with a professional report. I am happy to inform you that our expectations were met.
- Meeting the deadline agreed is something crucial to me. Providing trustable results and explanations about the standard when required, helping to understand the results.
- Terms and explanation of results are important
- Perform the test as expected and report the results. Ask if there are any questions or issues with the samples submitted. Everything works great.
- Fast and accurate results at a reasonable rate. Yes we are pleased with the results and services provided.
- Yes, expectations were met and exceeded.
- Yes, all needs were met quickly and with support.
- Multiple responses:
- – Reliability of the test: unsure about that
- – low turnaround time: takes quite some time to get the results. Could be also related to admin issues related to purchase order release delays
- – “after sales” service for answering questions: yes, good quality and help
- – raw data availability: upon request
- Technical guidance, timely and accurate results. They were met.
Question: “From the project work conducted; have Situ Biosciences test reports been submitted to any regulatory agencies? If so, what was the outcome?”
- No (multiple responses)
- all positive
- For us, submitted to customers, not regulatory agencies. In the future may need test results to back-up marketing claims so to combat potential FTC regulations.
Question: “Would you recommend Situ Biosciences to your colleagues? If not, please explain.”
- Yes (multiple responses)
- Yes, We respect Don and his team.
- Yes, I have already recommended you to my colleagues
Question: “If you have any additional thoughts, please share them here.”
- I believe in honesty and integrity and those were two things that happened on my experience with Situ Biosciences testing. Thank you.
- The level of service is very good. All questions are answered quickly. The only downside is that we get the results of the research late than expected.
- Consider positioning the consulting services as a defined product development stream. Consider helping others realize how SITU can plug into their R&D and risk management efforts, i.e. testing plus A and B
Environmental Fate & Toxicology
Quality Control Testing
Get Quote >