Situ Biosciences offers Analytical Testing Services to help customers with Formulation Development, Quality Control, Registration, and Product Performance.
As with physical product testing, microbiological performance can be validated by analytical methods. In addition, failures in antimicrobial performance are assessed by analytical methods to solve problems with formulation, applications and quality control challenges.
The most common analytic analysis encompass the following product performance criteria:
- Shelf-life Testing
- Antimicrobial Composition Validation
- Antimicrobial Active Ingredient Analytical Analysis
- Quality Control Testing
- Trace Metals Analysis
- Accelerated Aging
- Microbial environmental and durability testing
The most common request for Analytical Testing is to evaluate physical and chemical properties of a material or product. These material properties are important for Toxicology and Biodegradation testing and are commonly required for EPA Pesticide registration, as well as for a variety of the EU Ecolabels. Specific requested analytical methods include the following:
- Chemical Composition and Impurity Analysis GC/MS and LC/MS
- Chemical Stability (various)
- Water Solubility (OECD 105/EPA 830.7840)
- Vapor Pressure (OECD 104/EPA 830.7950)
- Viscosity Analysis (OECD 114/EPA 830.7100)
- Relative Density (OECD 109/EPA 830.7300)
- Partition Coefficient by HPLC (OECD 117/EPA 830.7560)
- Dissociation Constants in water (OECD 112/EPA 830.7370)
- Storage Stability and Corrosion Characteristics (EPA 830.6317/830.6320)
For any testing performed to meet regulatory or third party labeling requirements, it is strongly recommended to review requirements with the appropriate agency prior to testing to determine which tests should be performed.
If you are not sure what services you need or would like more information, contact our Analytical Laboratory at 847-483-9950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.